I want you to be completely happy with anything you purchase on this site. If every you encounter a problem, please feel free to email me and I will either do my best to correct it, or refund your money. If you download a single lesson, you have five chances to download and figure out how to make it work with your system. (So don’t give up!) If however, you are still having problems, please email me and I will make it right. Enjoy!
Create an Account
On the Checkout page you’ll be given an option to create an account. Check the checkbox next “Create an account?” in order to save your name and address for future purchases. If you pay through Stripe your card information will be stored as well, but in a secure location with Stripe, not on this site.
Update Billing/Shipping/Account Information
Visit the My Account page to log in and update your information. If you don’t have an account you’ll be given the opportunity to create one on your next checkout.
Download Single Lessons (mp3 files)
If you purchased a Single Lesson Download, you’ll need to download the file to your computer. You can do this one of three ways.
- On the Order Complete page
- Through the Order complete email
- Through the My Account page (if you have an account)
With each of these options, follow these steps:
- Right click on the link and choose “Save file as…” to save to your computer.
- Choose a location to save the file – your iTunes or Music folder, for instance.
- Open the location and click the file. It should play through your favorite music program.
Note: For security, you may only download the file a maximum of 5 times.